Thursday, November 4, 2010

Works In Progress: Wave Serpent

As promised, I have an image of the first Wave Serpent with the base coat completed. I have some very minor edge highlights on some of the black areas that will be refined and then extreme highlighted on top of that.


There is a lot of work left to do on this, and I am going to get it completely finished before moving on to painting the Fire Prisms/Ravagers. This is one of two wave serpents to get this light color that I will be working on, though with the amount of time it took to get that base coat ready, I think the other one will be the last serpent to get painted.

The rest of my wave serpents will follow the prisms and falcons and will be primarily black with the white supplementary, as is the standard for Ulthwé. The two white ones are going to be perfect for the seer council/wyches in the upcoming DE list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...