Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ulthwé Razorwing

Here is the first completed vehicle for my new Dark Eldar army. This will be used at the 1000-1500 point level in our upcoming Escalation league. I have replaced the Splinter Cannon with a Shuriken Cannon and replaced the Dark Lances with Bright Lances. Still needs to be sealed and have the gems all glossed up, but otherwise is ready to go. The last step will come when it stops raining and dries up a bit outside.


Comments and critiques are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that this flyer looks great! I haven't done anything in three weeks.

    Nice to see you have posted. I hope your 'list' is doing well or at least progressing along those lines!

    I'll be in some corner... still sick but getting better through pharmaceuticals!

    CK

    ReplyDelete
  2. shareit apk
    shareit for android
    shareit for pc
    shareit for ios
    shareit pc

    On top of that, the crew at Tale of Painters keeps a close eye to the Network and will present the best posts in a post of their own...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...